Wednesday, 15 December 2010

Worthless vaccines

Myths and Facts: Study Verifies That There Is No Value In Any Flu Vaccine

"...industry funded studies were published in more prestigious journals and cited more than other studies..."

"...reliable evidence on influenza vaccines is thin..."

"...there is evidence of widespread manipulation of conclusions..."

The authors found that vaccines administered parenterally, that is, outside the digestive tract, usually meaning by injection, reduced influenza-like symptoms by 4%. They found no evidence that vaccination prevents viral transmission! (There goes the whole herd immunity argument!) They also found no evidence that they prevent complications, either.

In spite of the limited reporting on adverse effects, the authors did find some, including 1.6 Guillain-Barré cases per million.

The question that must be asked is: How can influenza vaccinations be justified when there is virtually no benefit—not even the oft-cited dubious herd-immunity—and cases of severe harm are documented, in spite of disgustingly limited reporting of adverse effects?

It is long past time to end the travesty of jabbing adults and children without a shred of evidence showing real benefit in spite of trying to find it, and with evidence of crippling harm, in spite of trying to mask it.

2 comments:

Aquila ka Hecate said...

I have never succumbed to the 'flu vaccine.
Sure, I get 'flu - or at least I catch a viral/bacterial contamination whenever it's doing the rounds at work.
(Got something to do with being a smoker, and thus being banished to the uncovered balcony every hour or so).
But I'd never describe myself as sickly - I'm quite robust. And I'm not going anywhere near the bloody vaccines, thankyousomuch.

Love,
Terri in Joburg

david said...

*grin*
I suspect that inhaling the smoke outside is healthier than breathing the aircon inside!

I also feel strongly against flu vaccines, this is the first "study" that really can change popular perceptions.

A nice solid rock of scientific explorations, let's see what happens when it hits big pharma's glass house.

peace