News 24
Durban - US Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton met with South African President Jacob Zuma on Saturday in a bid to improve strained ties with the country.
So they send the bitch. Local news is full of her doings *spit*
Come to get land for a military base they say. Right. THIS is worth throwing a petrol bomb for. Fuck the US, and it's military, and stay the FUCK off my land.
Tuesday, 11 August 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
This seriously messes with my civil war predictions. But if the US wants to secure SA to help stave off their collapse then it can only be a good thing for our infrastructure, so there's that silver lining.
The people are still fucked, though.
On the other hand, sending one senator might not be enough at this stage. It's entirely within the SOP that the US doesn't realise how far along things are in SA, and that this won't do much after all.
Agreed. I'd like to hear you views on those sometime ;-)
Look, i doubt it would ever come to fruition, too many adverse problems here and there, the muslims here for a start. There are enough of them, and they understand the implications better than most i think.
But hey, see you at the opening ceremony, bring bottles :D
http://www.fin24.com/articles/default/display_article.aspx?ArticleId=1518-25_2548433
I had my own ideas about what would kick off large-scale "unrest" here but I just finished reading up on some of Siener's visions and...
I can only speak for myself but I would say be ready, and don't go near a nuclear power station.
Someone gonna drop a bolt in again?
The strikes are getting worse, and mandela's getting older.
you are perfectly correct ... i'll miss my bike :/
peace!!!
I spent some more time reading about the visions yesterday, and some of the popular well-known ones are nonsense. Apparently the vision about the explosion was relating to Chernobyl.
Apparently Mandela (or any other beloved leader dying) isn't what kicks it off either. The ANC is supposed to collapse in on itself leaving the communist element to rile up the people to large-scale civilian violence. Which to me sounds like a wholly more believable scenario. Probably a days-long power failure will mark the start of all this.
At the same time communists and some middle east elements start WW3 (supposedly the worst and the last ever) in Europe. Supposedly South Africa is the best place to be when all this finally goes down and when it finishes almost two thirds of the planet's population will be gone.
His visions about the European war seem to agree with what Nostradamus predicted of it, right down to the terrible new deathray/laser weapons that will be used.
I'd like to link it but the information is more than a bit scattered.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_Bot
This is quite incredible. According to their first report (called The Shape of Things to Come) that I'm reading now, it appears that something big is going to happen when they bomb the moon today.
Something tells me it's to do with climate change.
You're quite busy lately :)
Well yes, Sieners visions have been so far as possible "hidden", not much info at all.
I believe that the family has 3 visions recorded which they have NOT released. That bad, or something.
The Prieska railway runs again my friend, arms from germany i believe it will carry ;-)
I do still believe and agree with SA being the best place to be ...
Check out my next post and you'll see partly why ....
Peace!
Yeah web bot has gained some notoriety. Something there obviously, but what? ....
Bombing the moon is just a bad fuckin idea. I don't THINK that anything will happen, but the people up there gonna be pissed.
Besides, why are they lying? INDIA has found water on the moon, it's there of course. NASA knew about it aeons ago, so why the lie?
Climate change is a political, NOT a scientific event, so probably, yes.
peace ;-)
Post a Comment