Thursday, 6 December 2007

Blogging

Wow. I made over 2000 hits :D, it's been going a long time now for me. A couple of things have changed, not all or the better, but not all bad either.
I copy and paste TOO MUCH now, instead of creating essays. Partly becauseit takes a lot of energy, and i'm lazy, but partly because i want what's here to be good, mostly. When i look and ealuate my environment, little to smile about.
Seriously, traffic - bad, work - dull, politics - scary, religion - absurd.

I try keep positive, but same time sometimes all i can do is say "LOOK".
Some of the shit going on in the place is beyond words.

I'm just keeping on, i suspect that one day i'll look back and think that thee really are the golden years, halcyon days.

I'll keep going, hopefully for some time.

Peace

No comments: